Monday, April 16, 2012

Saturday Spa Night




Well Saturday was a bit of a bust. Andrew and Dad and I went out to breakfast and went down to the Lucasville Swap days in Scioto county. I was hoping to make contacts for heirloom breed chickens but I only saw the same 6 breeds over and over. It was crowded, cold, rainy, and not, I hate to say it, that interesting.

By the time we got home and settled and I took care of some things around the house it was 6 o clock. I almost started in on some baking, but realized I wanted to make some scrubs as gifts and have some of my favorite rosemary scrub on hand before the heavy duty gardening kicks in. So I grabbed some items from the herbal pantry (which is an absolute mess and I should have just spent the evening tidying it up.)

By the way, if some of the pictures ever seem out of order here, it's because I am hopeless at blogger...

No comments: