Saturday, March 21, 2020

a busy day of light industry

Today was a day of loose ends. I thought I'd give you a potted plant update.

The pothos is doing well despite Moxie sneaking in and taking 6 leaves off of it. It would certainly be fuller if she hadn't. She only ate three leaves and threw them up pretty quick.

The cute rabbit figurines are from J. Woeste Garden Center in Los Olivos.  They have great items and this year is the first year I shipped to home.

This is my best spider plant baby so far. I have a few more that will be ready to pot soon. The Dutch rabbit figurine is compliments of tidying the basement.

This bandanna.
And this bandanna.

Are examples of my second sewing lesson on February 9th. I'm just getting around to posting them.

Today I hung this picture I got at the Santa Barbara Sunday art fair in February.

Modeled after one of the artists chickens, she sure resembles my girls. The picture is in the guest room/writing room.

This handsome boy might be on the internets soon. You will have to stay tuned.


No comments: