Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Yes, it has been 4 years: Hope for Spring.

Hi folks, I know it's been a while. A long while. Everything has been fine on the home front, but a lot has changed. Andrew has been working as an RN for a year now and is still in EMS. Molly passed away in late 2016 after outliving everyone's expectations with a large cell cancer diagnosis. We have our first dog Tutu, who I will introduce later although you might have seen her on her instagram account tutu_on_the_move. I'll admit I got bored with the 'gram pretty quickly and I am unsure if I will return to blogging. Other changes include (again many of you already know this) I work at Bexley Public Library now and I have been here nearly two years. It's taken a while to settle down and settle in and I find myself slowly returning to old and beloved hobbies. I'm not sure where this will take me but for now here are some pictures from last spring, or maybe the spring before??? Enjoy the baby bunnies and the kildeer. The kildeer periodically nest in the lavender.
You will notice with the one above the classic "broken wing distraction" as I was getting close to photographing her eggs. I didn't stay long.

No comments: