Thursday, March 17, 2005

Okay, so, let's just but me in a bubble until May

I had to take the last two days off of work from having a really nasty cold. The kind that keeps you mildly feverish and sick to your stomach and so week you are tired after being out of bed for more than a half an hour at a time. I think I have slept away 30 of the last 48 hours. At least the sun is out for the third day in a row and it looks like next week we are in the 40's and low 50's so maybe brighter days are on the way. In other news, the health department is coming out today to test the lot. Andy picked out where we are going to put the house. If the weather is good tommorrow I will go out and take a picture. We are looking at American Heritage homes this Sunday. These are stick built houses that are very competitive with unibilt and the will probably have a better rate of appreciation so we are going to check them out. www.myamericanheritagehome.com

No other news I suppose. If all goes well we will close on the land next Friday. I will try (I know I keep saying that) to post pictures here. Bye, Julie

No comments: