Monday, March 07, 2005

Can't think of a clever title

Right now the power is out at home Andy is worried about the milk. I has been crazy at the library all day today but people are really nice, a change from the usual winter crankiness. I got a flu bug last week and still off my feed a bit but at least the sun was out a little bit this weekend. We may have found a great piece of land this weekend but need to do a little bit more research before we decide. Took Kitten to the vet for her check-up. She fell for the old tuna-in-the-cat-carrier trick and waited to cry until after she finished her tuna. Chubby, I am afraid is on his last legs. The box is built, the hole is dug and I imagine Dad will be taking him in this week or next. It's time and 17 years is a good run for the childhood companion, but I am still quite sad. Not much else. Apologies for not emailing like I should. j

No comments: