Thursday, August 27, 2020

Trail Cam Follies



This is one of my favorite trail cam shots even though it's nearly ten years old.

I also wanted to share these recent pics from my ahem,  neighbors trail cam, stationed on a corn feeder. 

Visiting the corn station is a family affair 




Corn however, is on a lot of North American mammal's menu so there are a variety of dinner guests.



Apparently, this young buck in velvet did not read the etiquette book on surprise co-diners.  If you have a fun caption for this or any of the pictures leave a comment. 


And other critters just passing through leave their record too.


And others, are more into dessert.


Apparently it was an all you can carry special under the apple tree.

This was a short post crammed with critters for you. If I still have your attention, consider messaging me any questions you might have about the things you have seen and read on the blog, or about our life in the country.  I'll try to feature them in future posts and you can remain anonymous. Or I'll just answer over messaging, whatever.  I really think that is what this squirrel is thinking. Whatever.

No comments: