Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Canada and stuff

Well I think I am just starting to dig myself out of the hole from vacation. You know, laundry, groceries, running errands for the house, mowing the lot, trying to cram in a little socializing if I can. Andrew and I had a lovely vacation in Canada and had just a really good time. The rest of May will be rough for Andrew. He is working nearly every day this month. On Thursday we go to his paramedic school orientation. Also on Thursday I will give a 2 hour presentation or mini-workshop based on that special training I went to in Boston in January.

Canada was great, a little cold, but the B&B we stayed at was absolutely beautiful.
www.gatheringbb.com


We did see three moose and a black bear at Algonquin National Park.
www.algonquinpark.on.ca

Mom and I went to the local (40 miles away) mall and they had a lot of nice clothes shops. Even their Wal-Mart felt like the equivalent to Target down here. Andrew spotted a neat antique door at one of the craft stores and we have no idea what wood it is except it’s heavy and we hope to use it in the house somehow. I didn’t get sick once (woo-hoo!) and when we got home Kitten wailed at us like she was auditioning for the role of little matchstick girl. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we have a relative that is very ill and we are quite worried and sad. I will be emailing out our online vacation album shortly. Julie

No comments: