Monday, April 18, 2005

Deed? Not yet.

Well, the title company has managed to screw up our land once again. We haven’t gotten the deed in the mail yet, but the transfer in the paper and the property listing on the auditor’s website lists our property being on the wrong road! Every single thing the company could get wrong, they have gotten wrong. It’s unbelievable. We can’t of course go for a construction loan (not that we are quite ready) until we have an accurate and clear deed. It’s a mess, just an utter mess. This didn’t stop us of course from meeting with the local contractor we are considering and I mowed the lot once again. We picked up some big rocks but no monsters like last weekend. I think we will reach a decision about who to go with by the end of the week. Andrew got a part time job at Morrow county and I have my big author visit at the high school this week. I’ve been planning it for months and am just to the point where I want to get it over with. I take Kitten into the vet tomorrow night to get her little cyst removed. I hope she will be okay. She cuddled with me all night last night.

No comments: