Monday, January 10, 2005

Joining the Blog Revolutoin

Well I have a couple of friends that use this blog site and it seems fairly easy and fun. Despite growing up in the wondrous age of technology, I'm pretty lazy about learning new stuff but figured I'd give it a try. I've found that I'm slacking more and more on the email notes and on phone calls so I hope this will do better to let y'all know how we are doing. Andrew of course rarely uses the phone much less email so most of the posts will be by me generally jawing about whatever we've been up to. My plan is to update this once a week. Since I built it on Monday, we'll say I'll add something every Monday and see how that works.

This week in a nutshell: We are still looking at houses but considering waiting another year. It looks like houses with a comfortable house payment either need a lot of work or are no bigger than our apartment now. We'll keep looking thoughout the spring and keep hoarding money away. I am going to Boston for 6 days for a library conference. I'm doing some special training in teen services and then staying the weekend for my editing job. Should be pretty fun, I still have to pack.
Andrew is doing well, picking up work and getting ready to register for his last two classes at Ball State. I'm not sure if I can post pictures on here, but if I can I will since I got a digital camera for Christmas.

Later, Julie

No comments: