Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's a Country Q & A

Hi, while I gather some more material (lots going on, just need a chance to get it together) I thought if any of you out there had some questions, about chickens, foxes, lavender, herbs, gardening, or country life in general, please drop me line through the comments. If I don't know the answer, I'll make something up, you won't know the difference anyway right? More news next week, Jules PS Someone delivered egg cartons to my place at work. Whoever it was, thanks, they are great!

2 comments:

Janet ID said...

My question is, how do you find the time? Seriously - with a full-time job that engages your intellect and heart (thereby guaranteeing that it's more than just "full time") and a substantial commute, where do you create the time to tend to chickens, lavender, gardening, putting up food, and photographing and blogging it all? It seems like a LOT of work. It must be a joy.

Signed,
A City Girl :-)

Wendy said...

I second Janet's question.

What's you favorite herb?