Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dairy is Death

Okay, so I've been trying to live without the cheese/ice cream stuff for a few months now but apparently, milk in any of its forms from whey in breaded fish sticks to honey mustard salad dressing is bad, very, very bad. So it looks like shopping at Trader Joe's and Andersons is the order of the day. I'm eating a lot of fresh fruit, nuts, dried fruit, cereals and breads. Trying to incorporate some proteing in the evenings too. It's just such a big adjustment but between reading ingredients and when in doubt taking those lactase supplements I should be okay. I suppose I'll be super healthy compared to the average american but having to watch the chocolate intake really sucks! Andrew and I are still looking at houses and are getting a better idea of what we want and what we would like to do to a house when we do get one. I had to work this Sunday and have to work this Sunday, so we have to cram looking at houses in the morning. Even though I get to take four hours off during the week, it doesn't seem to even out. That's all for now I guess. Please forgive us if we havent' called, emailed or tried to arrange a visit. Our window for socialzing is really small right now. Jules

No comments: